Employee SpotlightsNovember 17, 2023
Employee Spotlight: Adam Cohen
While Inkcups’ headquarters are located in Danvers, MA, our sales team spans across the United States and around the world. The lifeblood of our company resides in these devoted sales professionals, and among them is Adam Cohen. If you’re in Connecticut, Delaware, Washington D.C., Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or Vermont, rest assured that you’re in capable hands with Adam.
What is your role at Inkcups and how long have you been with the company?
- I have been with Inkcups for 12 glorious years and am responsible for the Northeast Territory.
What was your industry experience prior to Inkcups?
- My industry experience started in and remains in the Advertising Promotional market starting at age 20 as a salesperson for American Umbrella on 17th St. In New York City. From there I took a position with Souvenir Pen as the Northeast Territory Salesperson. After seven years at Souvenir I was recruited to Pencoa as VP of Sales and Marketing. Leaving Pencoa after 12 years I started my own company named Adrenaline which represented The Lecce Pen line from Torino, Italy and opened an Import business named SWAG where we imported custom products decorated from Asia. These businesses were heavily based selling into the Pharmaceutical industry which had major changes in their purchasing in 2008-2009 causing me to pivot away from my businesses and look for another path into selling. That is when I was asked to apply for a sales management position as the Northeastern Sales Territory Manager at Inkcups.
What is your favorite part about your job at Inkcups?
- My favorite part of my job has many facets, I love the development of new unique products we develop for our customers. There is something about bringing solutions to my customers they can’t find anywhere else and offer them a better way to decorate their products. Another thing I truly love about my job is the people. The people I sell to and especially the people I work with. I have made lifelong friends with my co workers, some of the most talented people I’ve met. Growing up in New York we were always told to dislike people from Boston as one could imagine. After taking this position with Inkcups being based outside Boston I was pleasantly surprised how much Boston people are just like New Yorkers, they are passionate, educated, friendly and giving.
How do you like to spend your free time?
- Growing up in New York and primarily on Long Island I love spending my free time on the ocean and at the beach. I am very fortunate to have many friends who have boats and lucky to have a standing invite to accompany them on weekends to Fire Island, Zach’s Bay and other beautiful destinations in and around beautiful Long Island.
What is something that everyone should know about Inkcups?
- As I mentioned previously, Inkcups not only has a great line of products which keeps evolving but what I think is even better about Inkcups is the people. I’ve made so many wonderful friends from my co workers at Inkcups. We are a family, we care about each other, about our extended families and that to me is worth more than any amount of money Inkcups could compensate me for.
Want to know more about Adam, or looking to set up a call to discuss your business needs? Connect with Adam today.
Back to Blog Home
November 29, 2023
Pad Printing, Pad Printing Ink
November 1, 2023