A new wave of tumblers are here! These new bottles keep your hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for longer- not to mention, they’re great for the environment. A WIN-WIN if you ask us! We are absolutely obsessed with these products:
1. Ghongha– for all you Yogis out there! These bottles are completely free from toxis BPA materials. What are they made of? Hand blown strong heat resistant borosilicate which makes their bottles dishwasher, freezer and microwave proof. This bottle is reusable, LFGB certified and recyclable.
Ghongha Bottle: £23.00
2. Yeti– themed for hunters, fishermen and the outdoorsy type- but realistically, anyone can use them. The Yeti Ramblers are 100% over-engineered stainless steel and have a no sweat design so there is no way your hand will get cold, hot or wet. They come in all sorts of shapes and sizes!
Yeti Tumbler: $39.99
3. Bison– a competitor of the Yeti- the Bison is made from durable 18/8 stainless steel. Bison prides themselves on their clear, shatter-proof lid and the ability to also keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for longer
Bison Tumbler: $35.00
4. RTIC– another competitor up in the mix- RTIC tumblers are also made of 18/8 stainless steel. In their comparison to Yeti, they show that they have a taller design that fits more cup holders, easy grip base and are half the price.
5. Orca– Orcas also follow the 18/8 trend. The body is made out of 18/8 stainless steel that is double vacuum sealed. Top this tumbler off with its Tritan polymer clear lid and you’re ready to hit any event!
6. Ozark Trail– A cheaper option to these more expensive tumblers would be the Ozark Trail. These can be purchased on Amazon or in Walmart. The stainless steel is described as “vacuum sealed and high grade”
Ozark Trail: $16.99
7. Engel Coolers– According to their website, what makes Engel Tumbler stand out is the spill proof screw-in- flip-top lid design, non-slip base, narrower taller design which fits into cup holders and you are also able to use this as a drink shaker.
8. Klean Kanteen– Probably the most versatile product out there, Klean Kanteen sells bottles, tumblers, growlers, etc. They come in all sorts of sizes- even for kids! Like others, it is made out of 18/8 stainless steel that is BPA free.
Klean Kanteen: $26.95
9. Corkcicle– These 2016 Reddot Winners pride themselves on outstanding design and their triple insulated stainless steel bottle that is topped with a shatterproof lid. Viewing their website, all 16oz tumblers are on back order- but their 24oz are still in stock.
10. S’well– The most fashionable 18/8 stainless steel bottle comes in numerous colors, patterns and styles. This company is also AWESOME with giving back to the community- they support Unicef, American Forests and Drinkup.
11. EcoVessel– Out of all the bottles on this list, EcoVessel seems to be able to keep cold drinks cold for the longest period of time- 36 hours! The lids are interchangeable so there is an option for everyone!
12. Define Bottle– For all you infused water lovers out there! These great bottles are BPA free and made in the USA. The bottle is re-freezable base to keep fruit from spoiling and a strainer that prevents the fruit from floating to the top of the bottle.
Define Bottle: $20.99+