Global Director of Pad Printing & Supplies
The Global Director of Pad Printing and Supplies person is responsible for building and driving sales results to meet or exceed annual sale budget for the Global Pad Printing & Supplies line of business. The Global Director of Pad Printing and Supplies will also be responsible for leading an experienced Sales team, most of whom have worked for the company for 5+ years. The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic, fast paced company. This will be a home-based position, with trips to the home office when necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Execute Pad Printing LOB strategy – focusing on growing machines, ink and supply sales
- Manage sales territory and travel with sales/technical team as necessary to close business
- Manage new and existing leads
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Attend trade shows and provide feedback and information on markets and creative trends
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Help develop and support distributors in strategic regions
- Ensure Pad printing team keep calendars and Salesforce (CRM) always up to date
- Represent Inkcups in a professional manner
- 10+ years of sales experience preferably with the majority in Pad Printing & Supplies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German and English
- Must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgment showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach
- Track record of superior performance metrics
- Ability to negotiate, motivate and meet sales goals
- Computer literate with all MS software skills
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Perform other related duties and projects, as required
- Travel is required
- A bachelor’s degree required